What the h*** is going on?

Courtney

My last normal period was august 6th-10th. I was working on a 52 day cycle which is NOT normal even for me. I took 2 tests around the time i would have normally expected my period the first was positive the 2nd was negative. Then i finally got my "period" which was mostly just spotting with watery blood and mild cramps and my ovaries were hurting. After thay 5 days of spotting i took a test and it was clearly positive i tested again and it was negative. I waited another week and tested again it was faintly positive so i tested the next day negative... Based on my last cycle that i had of spotting i was suppose to start again in like 2 or 3 days. Ive taken a total of 5 positives and 5 negatives. And 2 or 3 days early i started my "period" today. Spotting mild cramps and sharp pains in my ovaries and my blood is very watery... And my boobs still hurt! Theyve been hurting consistently for the past 3 weeks and on and off since the end of august... What does this sound like? Am i pregnant or is this my period. I usually have super heavy 8+ days of bleeding and cramps that get so bad i have to take 2-3 ibuprofen for the first dose and consistently take 1-2 for the rest of the day starting my cramps. Ughhh im so confused please help ive been super emotional as well and i had nausea for like 3 weeks straight in august and september. My nipples are sore and my boobs have been a size bigger since august. Please help tia.

Edit: i should also mention ive been peeing super frequently like having a full bladder every hour or 2 since august as well