Struggling.

Ladies I am struggling so hard. My son will be 6mo on 19 Oct and idk what to do. I’ve been breastfeeding and since around 4mos on he’s refused boob so I’ve been pumping. I’m so sick of pumping. I’m so sick of having to skip giving my son his bath and rocking him to sleep bc I have to pump and if I do give his bath and rock him then I have to stay up an hour later to do it and I’m working full time. I’m tired of missing sleep and having to schedule my day around pumping. I can’t figure out how to set up a work out schedule, I can’t figure out anything. I have milk in a deep freezer and I thought I’d be able to stop soon except what seemed like a lot literally barely makes a dent. I’m so tired and so stressed and I can’t handle it. This is the 3rd time this week I’ve been reduced to crying just from sheer stress. I just want to stop but I feel like I’m being selfish. My self esteem is rock bottom my husband is failing at trying to adjust at being a dad and I can barely leave him alone with the baby without him having a panic attack. I have so much on my plate and I feel like I’m failing at everything. Idk what I want from y’all, maybe just a “listening ear” I’m just so frustrated and so stressed out. I need help.