Boyfriend praise!!

Ethel

So me and my boyfriend been together 9 months now. Mind you I only see him on the weekends due to him working out of town. Started falling sick on Friday of last week, before work Monday, he’s waking me up in the middle of the night checking my fever and asking , “ baby how are you feeling”. Yesterday at 9 am he’s texting me asking me if I’m up and to call him. I called him and he asked me how are you feeling. He told me to make a drs appointment, and that he’s driving home to take me to the doctor. Made sure I had my medicine, soup for the week, etc. So..... when we got home I noticed my adore me box was in with lingerie in it. His expression was like what’s in the box?? I said lingerie.

Here comes the twist, we ate dinner. Comes time for him to go to bed so I slip a piece of lingerie on. He comes into the room, says baby I’m really tired, I’m going to sleep, so I slip my bath robe off and reveal what I have on, talk about instant boner. And I crawled on top of him. He says I think I change my mind. Talk about some good love making, that he wipes out afterward.

So I just sent him off back to work for another day and a half. Told him thank you for taking care of me and driving 2 hours just to take me to the dr and leave back out not even 30 mins ago. I’m beyond blessed!!!