Is he slipping away?

Guys... I don’t even know where to start. My boyfriend and I will have been dating for a year this weekend. He moved 3 hours away in mid July and he’s come to visit in September and he’s coming again next week. But lately he’s been terrible with communication and it feels like he has no interest in talking to me at all. Whenever he’s not at work or at class and he has free time, he’s playing video games with his friends or watching YouTube or Netflix. And he normally will FaceTime me every night but I feel like that’s doing the bare minimum. And he calls me super late like he doesn’t even consider that I may have work in the morning. And plus, lately he only ever calls when he’s sleepy and we can’t talk much. Idk guys. We’re long distance and communication is all we really have. And he knows I love him more than anything and he claims the same but why doesnt he show it?

There also hasn’t even been any type of sexual conversation between us. Like I said, he’s coming next week and there’s usually a buildup of sexual tension before we see each other but things are dry as a bone right now and it’s depressing.

Once in a blue moon, he’ll ask for space and I try my hardest to give it to him, but when I need attention and affection he struggles. I just miss how it was when we first started talking when he was eager to talk all the time :(