I just miscaried and im afraid to try again.

I was suppose to be 10 weeks along and the baby only measured 9 weeks, they couldnt find a heartbeat with the doppler and they did an ultrasound and confirmed there was no heartbeat. It was the hardest news of my life to take in. I hadnt spotted or anything it was so unexpected. Im 21 years old and i have an 18 month old baby. That pregnancy was great and no complications, i thought i was healthy and everything would be the same way. The dr said it was nothing i did, sometimes things just happen but for me i think in my head of all the things i might have done wrong. The unknown is whats so scary, i do not want to go through this again, or even worse be further along than i was and it happen. Im afraid to try again, im afraid to be excited and i dont know how to feel better. Im heart broken, i never knew it hurt this bad. I really want my kids close in age so hoping to try again soon but sooo scared. I do not want this to happen again, i just wish i knew why or if it was going to.. :(

sorry for the rant, just need some support or someone to talk to, has anyone concieved quickly after miscariage? How long did you wait to try again? I want to be sure im healthy as possible any advice and tips are appreciated.