“Oh, you’re pregnant! How are you feeling?”
My normal response to this to the average person is always “I feel fine! Just tired.” Mainly because I don’t want to go through every horrendous detail of how uncomfortable and exhausted I am. Because, do these people really care? Or are they just asking to ask?
Well Susan, let me tell you exactly how I feel.
1. I’m fucking exhausted because I can’t sleep though the night anymore. Last night, I felt like my soul was on fire. But alas, it was merely heartburn. And tonight, I am currently laying down in the shower letting the warm water hit my stomach because I have painful gas that woke me up out of a dead sleep. And don’t even get me started on my husband or dog, they basically flail in their sleep.
2. I pee every time I sneeze. Every. Single. Time.
3. Yesterday, I peed my pants because my little man has decided that the best place for him to relax his sweet self is directly on my bladder.
4. Remember that heartburn? Well, it’s back.
5. I haven’t had a day off in 3 months. I know, I know, life of a farmer right? I’m fucking exhausted. Don’t piss me off.
6. He doesn’t just kick me anymore. He like, wiggles around and it feels like his scraping the inside of me. It’s the weirdest feeling and always catches me off guard.
I’m sure they’re are many more reasons, but this warm shower that I’m sitting it is actually helping and making me tired and I’m not going to pass up possibly falling back asleep easily.