How long does it take for your body heal after a Miscarriage and D&C ?

Evelynn β€’

Hi ! I recently lost my baby at almost 12 weeks . We got pregnant through IVF first time round . I got a subchorionic hemorrhage at 9 weeks and was bleeding so heavy ever since till the day I lost our baby . Baby was very healthy and had a strong heartbeat πŸ’— we think we lost our baby because of unprofessional medical practice when this nurse at the ER was pushing my belly so so hard like she is looking for a needle after she was done I was so much discomfort and seconds after I was bleeding so heavy and my bleeding started again when already was dried once I got to the ER .

Anyways , we are curious to know how long should we wait to try again ?

This time we will do IVF with frozen eggs 5 days , last time was with fresh eggs we transferred 2 embryos we successfully got implanted just one baby . This time we will 2 again .

I had D&C done and I resulted having to be hospitalized for several days due to lost blood and my blood levels being critical low and ended up having blood transfusions and ended up having now a chronic anemia due to all this I feel very weak can’t barely walk that long or move without getting dizzy, short of breath and feeling like I am going to passed out . The doctor told me it will take time for me to be back to normal and my levels to adjust will take 6 months !!!!! πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½ I cant imagine and don’t have the time to wait this long I will be 35 years old and I feel now that I am running out of time to have a Baby .

DOES ANYBODY HAD GONE THROUGH SOMETHING SIMILAR LIKE THIS AND HAD SUCCESSFULLY HAD A BABY AFTER ALL THIS ? I lose faith sometimes and I can’t stop crying and feeling so emotional and I feel so empty inside ! IS THIS NORMAL AFTER HAVING A MISCARRIAGE?

What I can do to stay positive and to not think that I won’t be able to get pregnant again or I am going to have a miscarriage again ?

WHAT I CAN DO TO BOOST MY BLOOD FOR ANEMIA AND GET MY BODY RECOVERED FROM THE MISCARRIAGE AND PREPARED FOR CONCEPTION AGAIN ?

Do I supposed to be BLEEDING and having blood clots after D&C and for how long ? Does it supposed to be a heavy bleeding or like a period or less ? How I know everything got cleaned out my uterus ?

Please give me an advice

Thank you 😊 πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸŒˆ