The Reunion pt. 20

Claire • Air Force Wife ❤️ 2/21/19 💜 8/20/20 💛 Loss 4/22/23 👼 Due 4/10/24 🤰🏻

Nate hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. We sat there in each other’s arms for what felt like hours.

“So, you want me to come with you to meet this realtor tonight?”

“Yeah, I mean if that’s ok with you. This is just a very big decision for me, with buying my first house, and I want your input. Especially since it will be somewhere we spend a considerable amount of time.”

“Well and assuming all goes well, it’s potentially a home we will share in the future.”

“Exactly. So you’ll come?”

“Of course. I’d love to be a part of this decision with you.”

We decided to go see a movie to get some time out of the house. I think both of us knew if we stayed there all day we’d end up naked again and we’d miss our meeting for sure. Something about having an official label as a couple just made me want him even more. So we decided some time out of the house was probably best, just until we could get this meeting taken care of.

I let Nate pick the movie, but he promised to pick something I’d enjoy. He ended up picking a special showing of The Notebook which he knew I liked because I was watching it when he got to my house the other night.

We grabbed a drink to share and some popcorn and headed into the theater. As the movie started, we were the only two people in the entire theater.

I leaned over and whispered to Nate, “I guess this is the benefit of coming here in the middle of the day, we get the theater to ourselves.”

“I’m definitely fine with that,” he grinned.

He raised the arm rest between us and pulled me closer. His hand was resting on my upper thigh and my head was leaning against his shoulder. I could feel the heat of his body against mine and I struggled to stay focused on the movie as I started daydreaming about him being naked.

He must have been having the same problem, because I could hear his pulse increasing against his chest and I could see his cock getting hard within his pants.

He slid his hand up from my inner thigh to the waist of my jeans. He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped them. He shoved his hand down into my panties and started rubbing my clit. I was already getting wet for him. I gripped the other arm rest to keep from moaning out, my teeth sinking into my bottom lip.

“I thought we were going to watch the movie.” I said between heavy, staggered breaths.

“I am watching the movie, I’m just also rubbing on you, I couldn’t resist.”

I leaned back against his shoulder and soft moans escaped my lips as he slid my pants down slightly to give himself more room. He pushed two fingers inside my pussy and moved them in and out.

I buried my face against his shirt to keep from moaning out, loudly. At this point, I had to have him too, so I moved my hand down to undo his pants and pull them down to below his ass so I could pull his cock out of his boxers.

He was so hard for me and I could tell that it was a relief just being released from the confines of his pants. I rubbed his cock up and down as he fingered me. He moaned out and I looked around nervously.

“Hey, no one is here, don’t worry. Don’t suppress your moans, I want to hear how good I make you feel.”

To be continued.