Hips and back hurting

Jasmine • ♉️21 Pregnant 🤰🏽 with my 1st . Baby boy👶🏽 will be arriving around February 1st ❄️. Me and daddy can’t wait ! 😘

Is it only me ? But when I go to lay down for bed on my side, my hips wants to start hurting . I can switch over and about 3 mins later that side is hurting . My back hurts all the time even if I’m sitting up . I haven’t had a full night sleep . I mostly sleep for an hour and be up literally the rest of the night . My doctor gave me night time sleep meds but they absolutely don’t work. Like the meds will put me to sleep but once again I’m up an hour later for the REST of the night. It’s getting absolutely annoying. My boyfriend of 5 years started to sleep on the couch because i keep him up by tossing and turning and I’m starting to feel bad . I Venting right now because I literally got 30 mins of sleep last night and I’m at work looking like a unwanted zombie 🙄

Lmao I literally don’t know how I ended up talking about sleep when the tittle simply say hips and back 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️