Stalked by my ex?

Hey so this is something really unusual! But ok here goes! I never usually use snapchat maps but yesterday I was like half asleep and accidentally opened it and I noticed something really weird, apparently my ex was in the exact same spot as me(which means like the same road/area right? I’m not so familiar with the map system) at 1am. Which I thought was really weird but ok might have been a glitch or something. But then it happened again this morning exact same thing, said he was last seen near me about 6 hours ago which would have been 1am again. So then I kinda got a bit creeped out and I checked around my area for his car but nothing was near by. Me and this guy ended over 3 years ago but I saw him just under two weeks ago when I was out and he stared at me to the point that my friend didn’t realise who he was and asked me why he was staring. He was never a creepy guy with me so I don’t understand why he would be stalking me if he is? I’m just a bit creeped out by it now because his person on the map moves to his work in the day so surely it’s not a glitch idk 😩 someone calm me down because I’m creeped out 😂 I think I’m going to check if it happens again tomorrow morning and if it does I’ve got some investigating to do 😂