9dpo Test


I was going to wait until at least 10dpo to test...but it’s soooo hard to wait.. should I go ahead and test tomorrow at 9dpo or should I just wait? Has anyone gotten a BFP at 9dpo? I know chances of a positive at 10dpo is like 60 something percent.

I really don’t want to test and be disappointed but I’m finding it really hard to wait haha I have 2 FRERs and 2 Clear Blue digitals