What is wrong with him.

I posted this in another group too.

I don't know where to post thus but I just am not sure what is going on anymore.

My sons grandma came and picked him up and went to the movies. No big deal, she asked if we, my 5 month old and me, wanted to go eat with her after. I said yes if he's not sleeping, I told my fiancee the same thing. So he was awake so we went. Now my fiancee is mad at me for going.

other info you might need to know: we NEVER go out ever, with each other or without eachother. I'm a stay at home mom, and have been for the 2 years we've been together. He doesn't like me to go anywhere by myself, not even family events. If it's one of those situations where only one of us can go it's anyways him and I stay home. He doesn't like any of my friends and "won't allow" me to go to their houses cause they will get me "into some hoe shit". Basically anytime I am out in public by myself, or anywhere without him, or alone he doesn't approve or whatever.

I just don't know what to do anymore. What do I do.

Edit: we have 2 kids together. 1 bio, he claims my oldest as his.

Edit again: my oldest has a different father and me and his side of the family is still close. I was with my fiancee for 3 months, left him got back with my BD then left my BD got back with my fiancee and we've been together 2 years. I think thats why he doesn't want me going alone to family events. Even tho BD lives in a whole different state than us.