heat broken

Brooklyn

okay so basically during fall break my brother was put into the hospital, me being a religious person i was messaging everyone i knew on instagram asking to pray for him i didn’t realize but i messaged brayden he then asked to be friends again and i was just like whatever sure. so then the next day he added me on snapchat again he messaged me saying “just now i truly am sorry and i really did start to catch feelings. i love you” so it was hella awkward for me cause i knew he didn’t actually love me so i said “thanks i appreciate hearing that” later that night he said “well i’m gonna go to bed” so i said okay bye and he was like “nevermind i want to stay up and talk to you” so we talked for a little and eventually he went to bed and he said i love you in him next text and i may have said it back lmao so then after that the next day we were in social studies and dakota was gonna ask me out. i was freaking out cause i didn’t want him to after school brayden messaged me saying “i heard what you said in ss” and i was hella confused and the he went on and said “you said you didn’t want me to ask you out” and i just thought to myself if the thought of him asking me out didn’t slip his mind why would he think it’s abt him (ya know ? i could be completely wrong) but then the next day he was hella sad so i was sending him paragraphs and then today i was say and all he could say was “sorry” and at one point he couldn’t even say anything. it just made me so pissed off to the point where i started crying and once i got home he kept asking me what was wrong but obviously i didn’t want to tell him cause it was about him and we made a deal saying if one person hurts themselves the other hurts themselves and it just makes me feel like he actually cares and ion know tbh