Can I get “in trouble” if he took me to court??

To make a very long story short, my kids father has been off and on with me for 5 years. He’s been in and out of my son’s life (he’s 2) and each time i took him back, it was for the sake of my son. I did love the guy, but i was sick of his bullshit. But I’d hope each and every time that he would change. He didn’t and i knew my son was better off without us together. I found out we were expecting another baby early March. I told him and things went downhill completely. We separated right after that (even though he “wanted” another baby with me) and he literally went 6-7 months without contacting me. No checking up on our son, no asking about my pregnancy, the gender, or anything about the baby, and missed our son’s birthday. He came around (through texting) when i was about 7.5 months pregnant but only stuck around for about 2-3 weeks. I hear from him every few weeks but it’s nothing but to make him look like he attempts time to time. He hasn’t supported our son at all in a very long time and i even asked for some money to get him winter clothes since he’s outgrown everything from last year and the response i got was “next week when i get paid”.... it’s now 3 weeks later and i haven’t even heard from him. I’m going to have to just file for child support bc he’s gotten it way too easy. My due date is in 2 days and if i don’t go into labor before then, I’m getting induced Wednesday morning. I’m unsure if he’s going to contact me when she’s born, or if he will anytime soon. He’s been saying he’s going to come down to visit (he moved 2 hours away) for months now and still hasn’t, but I’m scared he might soon. If i completely ignore him, can that be held against me if he were to go to court to get a custody agreement?? I honestly don’t think he’d take me to court, especially not anytime soon bc he has a warrant out bc he stopped paying child support for his daughter (had her before me and him started talking). I just don’t want to cause any problems for myself if he were to take me.