My dumbass self...

So, I’m a freshman In college but I’ve been smoking for a while and this weekend one of my best friends and I decided I’d go visit her at her school. I drove 3.5 hours to see her because it was halloweekend and time to get CRUNK AF cause why the fuck not!? Then I got bag checked at her school... something that didn’t happen to our other friends that visited. I had all my good good in my bag (I even considered leaving it in my car but I stupidly didn’t) I had a 1/4 that I had bought for the weekend, my grinder, all my papers, and my dabs 😩😭 get confiscated and I got kicked off the campus (for now but yikes was it embarrassing). I’m not upset about it really because it’s just stuff that can be replaced but damn! They spoke to my friend like she was incompetent (annoying!) Im hoping she doesn’t get into a lot of trouble for it.

Anyone else experience something like this? I don’t want to feel alone

^ how I feel about campus security being jerks

UPDATE:

I GOT A CALL TODAY (4 days post incident) AND THIS INVESTIGATION IS HAPPENING BECAUSE BAG CHECKS ARENT EVEN PART OF THE POLICY. THE SECURITY GUARDS COULD POSSIBLY LOSE THEIR JOBS BECAUSE THEY GAVE FALSE INFORMATION AND WENT AGAINST POLICY