My husband....

Most days my husband drives me up the wall but I know he adores the life outta me, but everytime we talk or around his family, they make comments about my weight... since I can remember I’ve been a tiny person. (Short and thin.. 5’2 and 108 lbs) I’ve ALWAYS been extremely insecure about it, always comparing myself to other females etc. we don’t even have sex with any lights on because I don’t even want my husband to look at me that much. I try to not let it bother me but everytime we even talk to them on the phone, even if it’s not about me - my weight comes up. Last night he was talking to his mom and she just kept making comments about how I have no meat on my bones, probably barely 100 lbs and she kept going.. I got really upset because I feel crappy about how skinny I have alwAys been. I’ve tried everything to gain weight, protein bars, eating more etc. I just have a fast metabolism and it burns too quickly. I feel like it’s extremely insensitive to make comments about anyone’s weight. There’s a huge double standard. When someone is overweight it’s like they’re the only ones allowed to be insecure and no one can mention they’re weight but when it comes to skinny people, people feel free to make comments. But I started to cry because it’s hurtful! He got in my face and told me I’m the most beautiful women he’s ever seen, he loves my body and thinks I’m unbelievably sexy and refused to accept any other thing I said and wouldn’t leave me alone until I repeated it and he got a smile outta me. He said he’s gonna talk to them but I know they’re just gonna day I’m being over sensitive 🙄 it’s just frustrating and I needed to vent and kinda brag about how sweet my husband is!