Dating a man with his life together when you're in a rut

So this amazing guy I've been seeing has stability and his life (at least from my viewpoint) in order. He's 27 with a house, a bachelor's degree, and a good job. Things I'm without. I'm 21. I have an associate's degree and I'm a waitress. I'm trying to move out of my mom's house and decide if I want to go back to school for my bachelor's degree (I have no idea what I want to do). Excuse my chronic overthinking, but I'm so afraid he sees me as a mess or immature or something. He hasn't done anything to make me think that, that's just how I feel about myself I guess. The part of me that has been hurt before is worried that I'll allow his life to shape mine. But for the first time in a long time I'm thinking maybe that isn't a bad thing (?). I care for him, I want to keep seeing him. He's truly amazing. I've never met anyone like him. I've been cynical for so long. This is such a weird feeling. I thought I've fallen for someone before, but if that's what this is then this is definitely a first. I feel like the grinch when his heart grows. 😂😂