i lost him and it hurts

So 4 months ago, i started to date with a guy. Actually it was love at first sight. He was in a relationship for 3 years and i was in a relatonship for 2 weeks or something.

One of my best friends called me and we met in a cafe for studying. He was there too and that was the day that we see each other for the first time. 3 weeks later we started to date. It happened to fast but we were crazy in love..

10 days ago my life has changed completely and i had to focus on myself, actually i still have to focus on myself. For myself i made the worst decision for our relationship, i broke up with him. He tried to convince me for 4 hours but i had to make this decision because i wasn’t feeling well. Depression was killing me insidly and it changed the way i look at him. I don’t know how to explain this but i can give an example; i was literally dying in front of the millions but none of them could see me. I was in that mood. It affected on our relationship but he didn’t noticed it.

I had do focus on myself, i still have to. But i’m missing him too much and it hurts. What should i do? He is too sensetive and emotional, i don’t want to hurt him.

So confused about what to do..

I have to come through but a side of me tells me not to do..

I need ideas girls pls

xox