Plus size 6 months PP/ TTC 2nd child

Rachel

SO... Weight loss at 6 months PP? I started out very skinny when I got pregnant. I got married at 18, and got pregnant 7 months into marriage, something we both wanted. I had never dated before my husband, and after only 3 weeks, we were married. It's been wonderful. But as a single woman, I exercised 30mins-1hr every day because I had nothing else going in my life in the evenings, so I turned to fitness. Being single I could afford healthy foods. At the beginning of pregnancy, I was 185lbs (very skinny on my frame, I was toned. Everyone thought I wasn't eating). I got up to 235lbs with my pregnancy, and I am now 250lbs. My whole family is big. I'm talking people 400lbs+. Which is fine. My husband is very faithful, never had a complaint from him, and I've never seen him desire to even look at anyone else, this is something just for me, to help me feel better. I like myself, but worry how big I may get with the next baby (TTC). I don't have a lot of time as I live in a multiple family household, no room for exercise equipment, and my husband, and I committed to stay out of gyms at the beginning of marriage. I have no complaints, but I'm TTC my second, and wanted some tips. Any no equipment exercises for a big girl at home? I'm out of shape, so need something that won't kill me starting out 😂 TIA