Break up and i needed to vent.

Currently going through a break up. It's pretty hard right now. I can't sleep or eat. I try my best not to over text him... because he doesn't really repond anyways. We both have things we need to work on.. so I'm trying my hardest to give him space. We live together but right now he's staying with his mom. All of his stuff is at our house. He only left with a few things. We both are 22 years old. We wanted to have a baby. But right now that's out of the question.. I'm struggling everyday to keep myself up and going and smiling. 😭😭😭😭 I feel so pathetic. I'm going crazy. I came to realize that I just need to not talk to him at the moment so I'll give him time to miss me... I keep telling myself I need to show the world I'm happy inside and out. We have been together for a year I know it's not that long but it feels like forever... I'm just scared I'm going to lose my self if we don't get back together. I just want to disappear from the world. So I deleted all my social medias which was hard but I don't think anyone cares because no one knows and hasn't figured it out. Never take someone for granted when you love them Because you never know if you'll see them again ..