I need help

So last Monday I went to my mans house and we had sex, the first time we did it with a condom and the second time we started it without one BUT we didn’t finish without one -so basically we started it without one but after, before before way before we both had our orgasm he put one on- but this one is our second time having sex, we both lost our virginity a few weeks ago with each other and I haven’t start my birth control because it hasn’t arrived home. I’m supposed to get my period Monday and today is the first day that I feel type nauseous but I feel is because I have this really bad headache and bc I ate a lot today, but I’m still scared that “I might be pregnant” or whatever, I know the chance is really low but the devil never sleeps and I just need some moral support right now, my friends say I’m not pregnant and I know the fact that we started without one is kinda of stupid but we didn’t finish like that and the condoms were in perfect, new, out of the box condition, any thoughts?