Normal or call the doc?

Brandy • 29 yr old SAHW. Endo and 1 ovary; DH had a VR. After 4 failed IUIs, currently Pregnant from 1st ICSI IVF cycle!!!
TMI, but yesterday despite my normal routine with lots of fruit (watermelon, banana, blueberries, dried cranberries), veg (sautéed mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion), 10-12 cups water, 1 1/2 cup full fat milk, and four probiotic gummies plus plain yogurt I could not have a bowel movement. I've been fortunate to be regular with this pregnancy (no hate, lol, I've had problems with chronic constipation since childhood). I'd felt some twinges /almost pain in my clitoral and rectum areas over the past two days. Yesterday I had a fair amount of rectal pressure before bed, and at bedtime it felt like baby (I'm 10w4d) was pressing on a nerve as my right leg hurt from my right back hip. I got up to pee around 2am, and I couldn't support any weight with my right leg! The pain in my back right hip was still there. By the time I finished peeing I could put weight on it again. This morning I woke up fine, but both calves are cramping like I ran yesterday (which I honestly wanted to but was too tired to). No urge to have a BM yet. Does this sort of leg/nerve thing happen every now and then during pregnancy, or should I call a nurse?
Thanks for reading and any advice!