Keeping secrets......

In the past year, I have suffered through some miscarriages. Did some testing with the doctor and found that I am positive for the lupus anticoagulant clotting disorder. I am pregnant now, about 4 weeks along, and I am taking baby asprin to help the pregnancy "stick". My husband and I made a promise to each other that only he and I would know until we felt it was appropriate to share, given our past. I work with my best friend every day and she notices when my habits change. She noticed that I haven't been drinking coffee in the morning and she keeps asking. I know she is just curious but I made a promise to my hubby. I don't know how to to get her to back off without being rude. I have just been getting coffee in the morning and not drinking it just so she thinks that I am. If this pregnancy works out it is going to be a tough next 8 weeks. Any suggestions for helping me keep it hush-hush? Thank you! Not to mention that I have to add this post anonymously because she uses this app too.