Should I reach out to the absentee parent's family

I met my ex in Jan 2011, we had a baby in Sept 2012. During the pregnancy he abandoned me but returned when our daughter was two months old. He claimed his reason for leaving was bc he became homeless but he was now back on his feet. I took him back we stayed together for two years. The relationship was toxic he was selfish and insecure, I was dumb and needy. There was no cheating or lies, he was just insecure for no reason and I wanted him to myself all the time. After lots of arguing and fighting I ended the relationship so he decided to stop being a dad. He only came around when he thought he'd benefit from it. He asked me to take him off child support so he could enlist in the army but I refused bc I didnt trust him. He disappears for a year then resurfaces claiming he's made a big mistake and wants to be in her life. I told him he could have her anytime she was in preschool by then so I was very flexible but he never showed up. 4 months later his aunt spots me in the mall and she wants to spend time my daughter. I allowed it, my daughter had a great time her dad even came to see her. Shortly after I got married and moved to another state before leaving I spoke with the aunt and let her know I was willing to be flexible with my daughter. They could have her for the summer and holidays if they like, I don't celebrate holidays so they could have her since they do. Some time passed and I found out her phone was disconnected. Its now been two years since I heard from any of them. I send her father emails on her progress such as good report card, gymnastic stuff, etc. He never responds. His sisters have a high social media presence ik bc we have mutual friends and I find myself fighting with either to reach out or keeping the same energy. I want my daughter to know them but they're not trying to know her. My husband has stepped up and even his family treats her like their own but I can't help but feel like some part of her will want to seek them out but she's too young to understand. Idk what to do honestly I'd like to hear your perspectives.