Dumb, Anxious and Confused

Em

Anything would help me, but I could continue my life and not do anything.

I’m in grade 9. There’s 2 guys. I’ll make up fake names. Ariel and Izooah. (Those are my nicknames for them.) Ariel just presented his crush on me to me via text. He’s only had a crush on me for a few weeks now. He’s funny, kind and has the same intelligence level as me. I’ve known him since kindergarten, but I’ve only gotten close enough with him to become friends this year.

Izooah cares for me a lot. He’s funny, smart, nice and an overall great person. I’ve been really close to him since kindergarten. For six years, I had a crush on him, but at the beginning of grade 6 I stopped.

There was this dance at my school. I went with one of my best friends and a bunch of boys from my school, including Izooah and Ariel. During the last slow song, Izooah asked me to dance, and I said “Yes.” I felt my feelings for him come back a bit, but then I remembered why I stopped liking him. I care for both of them a lot, and hope you can help me. I talk and text both of them everyday.

Help!

Update: I recently found out that Ariel no longer has a crush on me. I told him that I had developed a small crush on him when he did like me, and said “Why didn’t you tell me?!” And I just told him I didn’t want to.