Sent me to the ER.

So my period sent me to the ER today. I was doing my morning cleaning dancing with noctiably period pain. I ignored it, because I've been feeling the pain for two weeks now. I decide to check my treasure chest. And a crime scene happen.

Of course I screamed! I'm dramatic. Then after taking a nice shower, all H E L L broke loose like a hurricane. Today I was suppose to attend my little cousin baby shower...

We never made it!

My uterus had me sweating like I slept with my neighbors husband and just got caught. Oh my Lord. Bless my heart!

I was throwing up, just like that time I knew not eat Susan's mac and chesse. I think she found out I slept with her husband after all...

Anyways.. I had multiple bowel movements with vomiting sweating and my whole body was shaking. Who order the exorcism?

I'm crawling on the floor with numbness and tingling.

I scared my old lady half to death. They wouldn't let me stay curled up like a ball on the floor. I was pulled by my collar force to the ER, which look at me as if I'm just experiencing regular pains. Ummmm noo.

Now I need an OBGYN and I never had a full pelvic exam nor a pap smear before. Cysts on ovaries run in the family. Mind you I'm a virgin, not virgin mary. (Amazing how painful that had to be for her).

Totally dont know what was wrong. In all seriousness I thought I was going to die. It's okay to recognize the pain you are in. It doesnt make you weak, but stronger and wise. Please if your period becomes irregularly get out there get informed about your treasure box!