Halloween crush ?

Okay so ... I was at a Halloween party yesterday and I was walking past the beer pong table and these two guys (who I know,but not like really well, used to go to the same school) and one of them the guy I used to have a crush on tells me to come and play with him and I go and throw 3 times or so and then I go to the sofas and just watch them play for a bit. The guy I had a crush on kept looking at me .....

After the party I went home and I got a text from him and he was like “ what did u think about the party” and we talked for a bit ....

The next day I went to my bff and she knows the guy really well and she was asking me questions about him and stuff then she tells me that he was talking about me to her ?! And I was like wtf ? Really ! But she Didn’t wanna tell me what he talked about ...

But I’m apparently I’m gonna meet him tomorrow... and he seems like he likes me .. but idk ? I’m so afraid that he’s gonna use me or something ? Yeah :)

(Okay I haven’t read through this so... yeah I just wrote the things that kinda happened...:/. )