HE’S HERE!!!

Samantha • 21 years old , engaged to the Love of my life and proud mommy of my baby boy 11/4/2018❤️❤️🙏🏽

It started on Friday (going into Saturday) at 12am. My fiancé, my mom and I came into the hospital to get induced. I was 39 weeks pregnant at that point and the reason my doctor didn’t let me go all 40 is because I had problems with high blood pressure and she didn’t wanna risk anything. As soon as I got checked into the hospital and got everything settled they started me on these pills that are supposed to help loosen up my cervix, and help me dilate more. After a couple of hours doing that they started me on protocin (not for sure that’s how it’s spelled) to help kick up the contractions (and boy did it!) I had small contractions throughout the night and into that early morning. Finally at 9.30-10:00 that next morning my doctor came in and broke my water. I ended up staying in labor from 9:30 am up until 3am this morning. Being only dilated at a 4 I had told my doctor that I could not continue on with labor because I was to tired and we ended up having a c-section. My doctor had ended up telling my mom and fiancé that it was a smart idea to do the c-section because he wasn’t in my birth canal and he ended up having his umbilical cord wrapped around his waist. So at 3:32 this morning Ezekiel Thomas was born weighing 7 lbs 15.9 ounces and is 21 inches long. Baby boy has a full head of hair which is crazy since I didn’t have any heart burn whatsoever. But all in all I’m glad he came out to be happy and healthy ❤️❤️❤️