Please pray for my little one💕

Jazmin

Last week I went to my check-up with my ob/gyn to get the results on the blood work (checks for abnormalities: cleft palate, spinal bífida, Down syndrome) as usual it took them 1 1/2 hours to get to me. The doctor came in and said that everything was ok, everything was normal but that there was a chance that my baby could have Down syndrome. I was in shock and was literally speechless, this is my first pregnancy and I honestly didn’t know of anything to ask her. She said that they would make an appointment for me in the coming week so I could get an amniosentises(?) or more blood work and a level 2 ultra sound. I’ve been praying every night for this to just be a false alarm and that my baby is ok. I’ve been to 2 other clinics to get second opinions but they tell me to wait because those análisis don’t determine anything. I just want to know if there’s anyone that’s been through this same situation and how can I handle it because I feel like I’m going crazy and the doctors act like it’s nothing to worry about😭😭