Good advice ? :/

So lately I’ve been getting really sad and everything is just falling apart. At school I have like 1 friend and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t really like me. At home my family are constantly at me until I finally just breakdown and can’t handle it anymore. I try to stay in my room away from everything but then I get called fat and lazy and I need to get up bet when I am up I get called a pest for being in everyone’s way. I have no self confidence anymore. I feel my mum is starting to really not like me and she’s always making me out as a bad and angry person. I feel horrible for saying this but she mainly thinks for herself and my other two sisters. Nearly every nights she won’t cook dinner and tells me to make my own but I’ve never been taught to cook. I’ve thought about suicide a bit but I know that’s not an option because there may be something planned for the future. I just feel I have no escape and no one that will listen to me or be there for me. I know I’m privileged in the way that I have a roof over my head and education. Can anyone give me advice on how to get through this?

Also* I could live with my dad but he just went through a divorce and can barely afford to take care of himself