I know this is going to piss some people off....

Ok I know this is going to piss some people off but here it goes. After having years of medical problems and no answers I was finally diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. The love gift of lupus. I have more things wrong with me than right. Not to mention all the pills I have to take. I have 2 meds for controlling my arthritis, 1 for sleep, 1 for pain, 1 for muscle spasms, folic acid, multivitamin, and iron. All which I take multiple times a day. After talking with my dad a couple weeks ago he mentioned get a medical marijana card. In getting my card it would take away probably more than half the pills I take and give me my appetite back (I weigh 95-98lbs). Now at the same time my husband and I are talking about ttc baby #2. In doing this I would have to stop almost all my pill and be in extreme pain. I have read studies that show there are no harmful or long term side effects with medical marijana and pregnancy. I we want to have a second child but not wait too long and we dont eant the age differance to be big but im also worried is that if i wait too long my body wont be able to handle a pregnancy. Accorsing to my doctors its all downhill from here and going to get a lot worse. What do you ladies think?