Would you be okay with this?

Kalena • First time mother ☺️
So my boyfriend is bored of his job and is currently looking for a new job. And his mom is pushing him to work at a place where I'm not really comfortable with him working at. The job has been known to be a relationship killer, and I know a bunch of relationships and marriages were ruined by people working here. It has weird crazy hours and pretty much almost everyone sleeps around there.
Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend, and I do trust him. I just don't trust other women and their intentions. And my boyfriend is known to be too nice of a person and can be blind and naive at times. And I just don't want myself or our relationship to be put in that situation. 
This job isn't even that much of an upgrade from his job now, so I don't see the big deal if he doesn't end up working there. And I talked to my boyfriend about how I feel and he doesn't necessarily want to work there, but he thinks it's crazy that I believe that a job can break a relationship and wants to work there just to make a point and prove me wrong. 
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and we've been together for almost 3 years and been living together for almost 2 years now. We haven't always been the most "stable" relationship and he's mentally cheated on me before. (If he physically cheated then I don't know about it) But we're better now and happier than ever. 
I know I can't stop him from doing anything he's a grown man and if he's going to cheat he's going to cheat, and I should be okay with him working there if I really did trust him. But I just honestly don't want to worry or stress anymore then I have do already. 
Would you be okay and comfortable with your other half working at a place like this? Or am I just being selfish and an over emotional pregnant lady? 😭

Vote below to see results!