Share your lpve stories!!❤

Here's another one ladies. If you have a boyfriend, fiancé, husband, or any kind of SO, how did you meet? When did you fall in love? How long have you been together? Let's hear 'em!

My bf and I actually just started dating not too long ago. I'm 19 and he's 20 next month. We've gone to every school togethr from 4th-9th grade, and even had classes, but never once spoke. He was a rowdy classclown/bad boy and I was a goody-two-shoes nerd lol. I move away the next three years, but came bacl last year. He added me on facebook. I was cautious and unsure at first (given his history) but we really hit it off. The first time we met in person was a couple days later. He brought me lunch to work lol. Later that night he picked me up and we walked and hung out on the beach until 2am. I've never laughed so hard and felt so happy in my entire life. I knew from that exact moment I was completely in love. And not just the cheesy, oh we just met teenage kind of love. It was real.

A week or two later I invited him over for dinner (I cooked and he met my family). Said it was the best lasagna and it reminded him of his grandpa's cooking. Then he told me he's been catching some serious feelings for me since day 1.

Hehe❤ a month later (on May 14 to be exact) it was the day before my birthday (had to celebrate early because he left for army drill the next day) he took me out for a day of surprises. We went to Olive Garden for lunch (my first time) and he officialy asked me to be his girlfriend. Since then we've been together and happier than we've ever been.

What's your story?❤