Contest: Surely you deserve a treat :)

Glow

Life throws so much at us--so many things to juggle and keep up with all the time! Every once in a while, you deserve a treat :)

For this week's contest, we want to see what you've done recently to treat yourself. Maybe you took a bubble bath, watched the sunset at the beach, indulged in a yummy hot fudge sundae--show us your pick me up of choice!

There will be 4 winners to this contest. If your photo gets the most likes or the most comments, you win. And we'll also randomly select two winners from Pinterest (note that it is much much MUCH easier to win on Pinterest--way less competition on Glow social media than there is in the community).

To participate on Pinterest, first follow us @glowhq :) https://www.pinterest.com/glowhq/

Then pin your pick me up with the hashtag #glowtreats to one of your own boards. We will repin all entries to the Glow "Treat Yourself" board and randomly select two winners from the pins we receive!

Okay ladies, hop to it. I want to treat myself this weekend, and need your inspiration!! :)