Bought my first set of toys πŸ˜πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ’¦

Kitten

(Disclaimer:yes I've posted stories about using toys before but I was writing erotic fiction loosely based on my sexual fantasies and encounters, this is pure nonfiction)

Soooo hes been really frisky the past week, grabbing me by the hips and ripping my clothes off and fucking me senseless. So I thought I'd surprise him.

I went online and bought some vibrating cockrings.

So we were in the car driving around and after we got home i told him to wait in the car with me when it was dark and nobody was around and I tell him to close his eyes. I unzip his pants and start ducking on his dick to make it nice and hard, and hes moaning and grinding against my mouth which is making me super wet. Finally when we cant stand it I tell him to lean his seat back and I put the rubber cock ring on his dick, clicking it on and adjusting it so it would run on my clit. I didnt know what to expect but ohhhh my goddessssssss it was amazing! I rode him and it only took me like a minute to come and he kept going until I had cum maybe 4 or 5 times! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ he said it was some of the best sex we've ever had and that he cant wait until he can do more to me. I'm so excited for what he could mean, and I cant wait till my other toys get here heehee