Pregnant after 39??

Alison, 🌈 👶🏻 born 7/26/19

Can someone tell me some success stories of being able to get pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy / baby in late 30s or 40s? Feeling hopeless. I’ve had two miscarriages - one in December 2017 one in April 2018. Both times got pregnant fast. We haven’t tried since April Bc I did all testing. Found out I have a blood clotting disorder and just need to take Lovenox injections. It’s different this time. Hubby doesn’t seem like he wants this as much now, seems more hesitant to get pregnant. We started trying again last month- We had sex only twice during fertile window last month but haven’t gotten pregnant. My fertility doctor told me if we aren’t pregnant by January to come back and we will have to explore <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">fertility treatment</a>. I’m just scared shit. The pressure is killing me Bc it’s all I think about. I’m 39 and will be 40 in June. Got married late at 37, never thought I would be on this journey. We don’t have any kids. I can’t watch everyone around me getting pregnant and it won’t happen for me. My husband seems willing to try but he seems scared and just not as Into this as before. Three days from now was my due date. I feel so broken. Part of me just wants to let go at this point and let fate do it’s magic- still try of course but if it’s going to happen it’s going to happen. Any positive stories please share- thank you so much.