Baby sleeping help needed

Amanda • Wife + Mom to sweet baby girl born 9/3/18 🌺

Okay, so since we brought our LO home from the hospital she's slept in her swing seat. The seat is not connected to the actual base, and it is not in motion. It comes off and doubles as a rocker. So the seat sits on the floor next to my bed. Here's a picture of a similar swing for reference.

We have tried her bassinet since birth and she just hates it. She kicks her legs and wakes herself up over and over. We've tried swaddling her with a Swaddle Me and a Halo Sleepsack, but neither of those help with the kicking problem. She likes the secure feeling of the rocker, and since she's in a reclined sitting position, she doesn't kick in it.

My LO is approaching 10 wks now, and yes, I KNOW a bassinet or crib is best, and she shouldn't be sleeping in it at all technically. Of course I want to follow safe sleep guidelines (and not that this is an excuse) but she has colic, so for these first 2 months we just did what worked so we could all get a little sleep and continue to function. We tried the bassinet again last night and we all slept horribly. :( I don't really know what to do.

So my questions are these-

1.) How long realistically can she continue to sleep in the seat? I know it's not recommended at all, but I also know there are other moms on here who've gone through similar scenarios, which is why I'm asking for help.

2.) When we transition her to the bassinet, is it normal that she hates it for a while?

3.) And if so, if we just keep putting her in the bassinet, will she eventually get used to it? She's obviously way too young to cry it out, so putting her in the bassinet results in us comforting her from beside it all night, which obviously isn't sustainable.

Thank you for your help!