Water broke at 21 weeks.

Melissa

Hi everyone I am just seeking some prayers in a very difficult situation. I was told I had placental abruption at 16 weeks when I started bleeding heavier than a period. Last Saturday at 21 weeks my water broke and I was told my baby girl was not going to make it so they wanted to induce me. I told them I did not want to get induced because she had a strong heartbeat and showed no distress. I wanted to give her a fighting chance. The doctors didn’t think I would make it to 22 weeks which I turned Friday. Baby girl is still holding up strong and we’re still making it. I know if she is born this early then she will most likely not make it but I am just staying hopeful and praying every single day that she will fight through this and prove the doctors wrong. I’ve heard of babies being okay being born and surviving at 22 weeks and I’ve heard some don’t make it.. but I just really need prayers that my baby girl will fight and will be okay. If she can’t then that’s okay, it isn’t her fault but I just want everything to be okay... I don’t know how to feel right now I’m so lost and sad but I’m still not going to give up..