BIG TIME PROBLEM

Aryan

So there are these guys. And I really really like both of them. Well let me tell you about guy number 1, I’ve liked him from the moment I met him. Everything about him I love, he is always there for me when I need it, he’s funny, charming like the whole bit. And he really likes me too. But the problem is he lives in a different state and he is going off to basic training for Marines this summer. He is planing on coming to see me before he leaves for basic. And after a year of us talking and depending on how us meeting in person goes I want to move closer to him. I feel like he’s the one for me but after we meet and we give it more thought I still wouldn’t be financially ready to move for about a year. And now guy 2. I’ve know him for 2 years. He is like one of my best friends and I love everything about him I’ve had a thing for him for about 6months and I think he’s into me but it’s mixed signals. I see him all the time he’s close and i think he’s fantastic. And I want to be with him too but I’m so confused about him and guy 1. And guy 2 has so many mixed signals some days he seems like he wants to be more others he doesn’t. I just really need some advice about what to do. I really want to be with both of them but I’m not sure what to do ladies please try to help a girl out. I know it’s difficult but I really need some advice one what to do.