Embarrassing period story😬🤦🏼‍♀️

Kendra

I went on a family trip for my cousins wedding in New Jersey. I was staying with one of my cousins and I slept on her couch in the basement. I had started my period earlier that day so I was totally prepared and everything. But I wake up with blood all in my pants so I sit up to get off the couch. I went upstairs and changed and got all cleaned up. So I walk back downstairs and see that there is no blood on the couch. Until I pick my blanket up and there is a huge stain. A BIG RED STAIN ON MY COUSINS COUCH!!! I was so embarrassed. I tell my mom and she tries to clean it off the couch. So that was a close call. Then later that day I’m wearing my light blue jeans. Why was I? Idk I wasn’t thinking. Anyway I’m at my great grandparents house and I’m sitting on the couch with my brother and he starts laughing and I’m like what are you laughing at. He points in between my legs and there is blood all over my pants. I’m in the room with all of my family and I had no idea how long it had been like that. So that was the second time I bled through in a 7 hour time frame. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😫😫😬😬