Sex drive πŸ€€πŸŒŠπŸ’¦πŸ†πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ˆ

Gabriella

Hello ladies πŸ‘‹, I am 22yo married to my Highschool sweetheart and we have a little man who will be two in December.

When my husband and I first started dating (I was 16 he was 18) I had a crazzzyyyyyyyy Sex drive as did he. We would do it anywhere and everywhere we could (tbh I’m surprised we didn’t have a baby sooner) πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ.

But after having Gabriel (our son) my drive basically disappeared. Crashed and burned. NOTHING.

I felt horrible for my husband because we went from multiple times a day to maybe 1 or 2 times a month. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

We are very healthy eaters and physically active (going to parks, walks, etc.).

Well.... about two weeks ago my Husband came home with a bottle that had capsules filled with ground up MACA ROOT in them. It’s supposed to help with iron, energy, mood, fertility, libido and other things.

Well GIRL!!!!!!! Let me tell you .... My sex drive has been so high 🀀 omg πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Just the thought of my husband has me like

The other day he was literally on my mind the ENTIRE DAY.I was fantasizing about the things he would do to me. The way that he would caress my body with his hands. The way he would kiss me πŸ’¦πŸ’§πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ‘… ( it’s making me hot just thinking about it rn lol).

Anyways he gets home from work. In my mind I was like β€œ you have no idea the things I’m about to do to you” I hurry up and put Gabriel to sleep. I made us some tea put on a movie and started to give him a massage πŸ˜‰. Then I started kissing his neck. By this point I was ready to RIP HIS CLOTHES OFF AND JUMP ON HIM!!! But I looked around to see his face and he was literally falling asleep πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

So we moved from the couch to the bed because he was tired. Soooo ... while laying in bed I continue to kiss him slowly in hopes to wake his little buddy up πŸ˜‹. He basically pushed me off and rolled over to go to sleep 🀯 it took all my strength to not pounce on him and do all the dirty things. It definitely took me a while but I ended up going to sleep. πŸ˜”

It didn’t just end there... I woke up the next morning even more horny 😳🀭. But we woke up late and had to rush out the door. Needless to say it was another LONG day for me. I made sure there was nothing to be done around the house. Gabriel was exhausted from playing at the park so after he ate he went straight to bed. Then my husband came come.

Now it was just me... and him. Did the normal routine made some tea, put on a random movie (it wasn’t going to be watched anyways ☺️) and sat down n waited for him to come back into the room. He sat down next to me and started kissing me passionately 😸. Well I wasn’t just gonna give it up that easy lol he made me wait a day so I made him work for itπŸ˜‰.While we were kissing I would pull back some so he had to chase my lips. I would slightly touch my tongue on his lips and when he would go for mine I would pull back again πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½ omg I body was on FIREπŸ”₯!!!! When we made it to bed

Woah! We did things I swore I would never do.

I’ve always been madly in love with him but since taking those damn MACA ROOT capsules😍😍😍 my body literally heats up with passion for him .

****Anyways long story short.... if you have a low sex drive try the Maca Root capsules. You can find them in just about any Supplement shop or online. ****