I’m Not Sure If My Marriage Is Over?

I’m going to try and keep this short. I’ve been with my husband for 13 years married for 6. We have a 1 yr old together.

Basically I’m exhausted as I’m the one who does everything and I’m feeling so bitter and unappreciated.

I’m currently off on maternity leave but I’m going back to work very shortly. He works a hard job but only mon-fri 7-4:30 so I get he’s tired but plenty of people work a lot longer.

My husband sometimes clean up after I cook (never says thank you for the meal). Sometimes if I get all the garbages by the door he will take them out (sometimes I have to remind him to take them as his tripping on them on his way to work). He will watch our kid if I have something to do or some place to be in the weekend but if I’m home it’s all me. He sometimes will put him to bed (like maybe 10 times since he was born). He gives him his nighttime bottle and sometimes will clean it. He’s only “job” is to take our dog out and lately every week he has an excuse as to why he can’t (he’s running late because he slept in etc).

I’ve asked for help. I’ve told him I’m struggling to do it all and it’s not getting better. I don’t know how much more I can take. Tonight I snapped at him and he just walked away and went to bed to leave me to do everything as per usual. I just feel like I don’t have anything in me to fight for this marriage.