My man is amazing ....

michaela

So I have endometriosis and pcos and we have been ttc for 15 months now. Which also means I have been off of birth control for that long and that was about the only thing keeping me from having pain symptoms. So here lately having sex is not fun for me. Usually During ovulation I just kinda push through it. This go around I did some research and well we both we not disappointed with my new moves. It's been a week now and we are both stressed. We are moving this weekend and we are still waiting on some military orders to be cut for my husband. So in true wifely fashion I thought we could *cough cough* let off some steam. We started fooling around and my sweet husband said, " tell me how I can do the work and not hurt you. I want you to enjoy it as much as I do." YALL I love this man. We have our day 21 progesterone drawn tomorrow so fingers crossed. We also go to the doc on Wednesday to talk about options for this pain. We don't want to conceive through pain. We want our baby to be made in love. Baby dust to all you lovely ladies.