Gained weight because of miscarriage

⭐️MerFerret⭐️ • 👼🏼👼🏼👼🏼 • Beagle mama • Lupus & Fibro • 🏳️‍🌈 bi

After my miscarriage I really gained all the weight that I lost the year before back. I don't want to go too crazy but I'm going to work at getting back to a better weight. I'm 5'10" and 220

Crop top and leggings to show my actual figure. I've been blessed enough to have a decent natural muscle definition, and was deemed "medically underweight" by a doctor back when I was 150lbs (which is supposed to be in the middle of my "healthy bmi")

I just want to focus on getting healthier and feeling better. I have systemic lupus Erythametosis (lupus or SLE) and fibromyalgia. It's hard for me to work out because of chronic pain, so I like to go on walks, mostly keep a constant movement instead of standing while I work (bank teller), and try to focus on good diet concentrating on whole foods.

Considering maybe doing the ketogenic diet? Or a modified version? I can't have gluten, soy, or nightshade vegetables.

Nice to meet everyone! Any advice would be great. I hope I don't look as terrible as I feel, I tend to look down on myself and try to make up for my lack in raw materials with fashion and silhouette tricks