Mother to Mum

💗Sep 18💗Mar 20💙Dec 21

🚨🚨WARNING🚨🚨 Gushing new mum post🚨

Aurora Zemirah Hayward

This little girl is 30% Sassy, 15% Cheeks, 10% Moody and the rest irresistibly loveable.

Every single person on this earth has a mother and a father. It is a scientific fact. However, not everyone has a mum, just like not everyone has a dad. Families come in all different shapes and sizes as well as all different colours of the rainbow.

I’ve discovered the difference between a mum and a mother.

Mums: Mum is the person who gives her life to the raising of a child. A person who willingly accepts the burdens, responsibilities, heart breaks, and joys of raising a child. To be a Mum takes a life commitment to hard work, worry, and the giving of one’s self for the good of a child. Mum shares a child’s joys, worries, fears, successes, and disappointments. Mum often has to give up parts of her own dreams, needs, and wants, for the welfare of the child she is raising. She does this out of love for the child.

Mothers: By definition, a mother is the woman who gives life to a child. All it takes is a functioning uterus and nine months of incubation time.

I’m loving, embracing and declaring that I am “Mum”. The hardest job I’ll ever have yet the most rewarding. The upmost respect to all mums.

7 weeks old and my baby is getting so chunky. I wish time would slow down. She’s turning into her own little person right in front of our eyes.