Christmas party/Husband

Sarah

I'm going to do point this to get it all out.

- I'm 7 months pregnant with our 2nd.

- I'm on Clexane injections daily, they effing hurt.

- Battling hormonal irregularities that I can't address until after my pregnancy, so depression/anxiety/illness/stress/emotional issues etc.

- Heart Surgery 10 years ago & Stroke 11years ago. Still battling Stroke related issues with mind/body.

Ok, so, all of that has been on my mind.

My husband and I had a 'discussion' last night and I opted out of attending his work Christmas function.

(Cant drink, legs hurt all the time from shots, anxious, loud music, making conversation with drunk idiots, Pregnant...) I want to go, but it's stupid to think that I'll have a good time.

I'm one of those people that had a REALLY hard time saying No to people, especially Him. He says he's upset that I'm not going with him. (My anxiety started mounting.)

I offered my place to give to his sister, who is moving back to the area. He agreed, and asked her.

She agreed, only if She can use my hair dresser & makeup artist that I booked for the event, and bring the MIL. I asked him "Why does MIL have to come?" (Anxiety tops out, don't want to put on a brave face and play house for MIL. Told husband this.)

He then asks his sister questions about MIL coming; apparently SIL doesn't want to drive 1hr to our place without someone with her (She's done it before many times?) and if MIL can't come, then the whole thing is off.

At this point,I'm crying and yelling. I can't handle much these days and honestly I am letting it get to me.

What can I do to chill out and not turn it into a murder scene? How the eff can I get through this? All I want him to do is notice the complete and utter shit storm that I'm going through ATM, but as it is, he's more concerned aboutwho is going with him to his Christmas dinner! (,And yes, I've tried to bring this up multiple times with no avail. He nods and says itll change/ he'll try harder but psssh. .)