Damaged beyond repair 😕

So I can’t really tell anyone that I live with and I need to tell someone. A little back story, I’m a full time chef, mommy and wifey. As you can imagine laundry piles up fast and I have to do the laundry everyday/ every other day. I don’t have the time or energy to be sorting laundry (lazy I know 🙄) so I just kind of dump the laundry basket of clothes in the washer, throw in some detergent and start the load. Well my boyfriend has the worst habit of not emptying his pockets and or putting random shit in the laundry basket. And girl you know if I don’t take the time to sort laundry I damn well am not taking the time to go through my lazy ass boyfriends pants 😂😂 I’ve washed phone chargers, his wallet with everything in it, etc. ect. And every time we get in this argument of whose fault it was. It’s his fault, I refuse to ever take blame for it. ANYWAY, This week I accidentally washed one of his PS4 Controllers 😬😬😬 I tried to shake the water out and see if it would work 😂😂😂 but it obviously didn’t. I hid it in a spot he may find one day but by then may work 🤞🏼 I doubt it but one can hope 😂

Sorry this was so long, if you read all this thank you 👏🏼