Surprise pregnancy

So I found out this week that I’m pregnant... this was not planned. I’ve been on birth control but made the mistake of not thinking about the fact that I was on antibiotics and needed to use a backup method. The guy that I’m pregnant with is not exactly my boyfriend... we dated off and on but he’s a journalist and has a 13 year old son that he has full custody of and raises on his own. He’s a very private person and it’s taken 2 years for me to even slightly get to know him. I recently admitted to him that I loved him (he said it back) but I know that he is very focused on his career and plans to move in the next year. I’ve known since we first dated that he does not want anymore children. We’ve talked about what we’re going to do and he said that it’s my choice but made it pretty clear that he would be really scared to start over with another child and that it’s not what he prefers. He is close to being done raising his first kid and wants to travel. I’ve had two abortions before this (the pill method) when I was a lot younger (21-23 I’m now 30) and they were very devastating and with the last one I had I told myself I could never do it again. I know that if I was with someone who supported me having the baby I would have it... even if I knew the guy would take no part in it I would have it... what’s keeping me from deciding is the fact that he doesn’t want me to. I don’t know if I could live with him resenting me for moving forward with the pregnancy for the rest of my life. He said that if I went through with the pregnancy he would help me raise the child, I know that he will want to be apart of the child’s life and wouldn’t just be able to take off. I know in the end it’s my decision but how am I supposed to make the decision I want when it could hurt the person I love? I don’t want to force him into a life he doesn’t want. Any encouraging words or advice is appreciated.