No sex

Ke

My bf and I have been together for 3 years but were fwb for a year before we decided on more. We recently found a house and moved in together. We were having sex 2-3x a week, after moving into the house it went down to once a week and now it's been a month since we have had sex. It's driving me crazy. I have a high sex drive and I know his is a lot lower but a couple times a week is fine for me, although I'd like it more. It's hard for us to find time since we work opposite shifts but we had found a way before. He says he is still attracted to me and loves me. I know he's not cheating either. But I don't understand why this sudden change. We had 2 opportunities this morn. After we got my kids off to school, we laid down and were kissing and touching each other. I thought finally but then he stops and just held me close to him. Then this afternoon we argued over it with him saying he didn't read signs that I wanted it and said I pushed him away. How after 4 years of having sex does he not read my signs? Is he lying about being attracted to me? I just don't know what to do and it's making me feel more self conscious and down on myself. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.