Pissed

Cristina

So my fiancé is such an ass sometimes and no matter how many times I try to get him to see it he can’t!! I’m in the tub right now pissed as hell because of his stupidity. So here’s what happened. I’m almost 7 months pregnant with our first baby. I have 4 children from a previous marriage and this baby was a planned <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">Ivf</a> baby to give him a child. We both had stable jobs but when my work found out I was pregnant the suddenly were “slow and didn’t need me any more”. Anyways, we did not see that coming. So Christmas this year is going to be kind of tight. My mom called me and told me that my step dad got a power wheels for my 6yo off of Craigslist that looks brand new!! I was so excited! I figured I can put a big bow on it and he will be thrilled. So I tell my fiancé and he throws a fit that there’s no where to store it! Seriously!!! We have a whole garage that is filled with his junk! I mean broken tables and shit he never uses and doesn’t need. So when I get mad and bring that up he tells me he wasn’t finished speaking. Here’s what he doesn’t get! He shits on things and then when I get mad he says he wasn’t finished speaking. I tried to explain to him using the analogy of telling someone “oh, your fat but have a pretty face”! Just because you’re going to say something decent doesn’t change the fact you shit on the idea to begin with. I was so pumped and he just makes everything a problem. He does it with EVERYTHING!!